Advanced Sport Nutrition - Formulated with Science Proven, Patented Ingredients*
Created to promote*:
- Muscle recovery*
- Vitality* (Healthy aging support)
It is a clinically proven that at 500mg dosage per day, ViNiTrox (grape and apple polyphenol) increases vasodilation by 50%.
Shake gently before use. Use daily, in the morning OR 30 minutes before workout.
Mix one scoop in 6-8 oz of cold water, and drink immediately. For best results do not mix with other juices.
Limit to 2 serving per Day! Use with a healthy diet and exercise program.
Ingredients that matter
Each serving (14g) of VitalSpark™ contains essential B-Vitamins, Vitamin D3, major minerals and antioxidants. In addition to amino acids (L-Citrulline, Taurine and L-Carnitine), one serving also contains:
- 500mg of ViNitrox
- 150 mg of AstraGin
- 12 mg of Astaxanthin and more…
Clinically Studied Ingredients
VitalSTART is formulated with clinically studied antioxidants and dietary nitrates. To name some:
AstraGin® is trademark of Nu Liv Science
ViNitrox™ is trademark of Nexira
Citrin K (Garcinia cambogia) is Trademark of Sabinsa:
(UC3 Clear (Curcuma Longa Complex), is Trademark of Sabinsa:
Saberry (Indian Goosberry; Emblica Officinalis), is Trademark of Sabinsa.
Astaxanthun Microalgae, Haematococcus pluvialis
Role of Nitric Oxide
Nitric oxide plays an important role in our immune system, heart and blood vessel health. By boosting nitric oxide production, and improving blood flow, we support vascular and circulatory health, resulting with more stamina, energy and better performance.*
Beetroot extract has been studied for many years and is clinically well documented as a completely natural, rich source of dietary nitrates, which are transformed by bacteria we host in our body’s microbiome, into nitrites who are stimulating nitric oxide production for up to three hours after product consumption.
Proprietary Blend - 8, 730 mg per serving
(1) L-Citrulline, (2) Red Beetroot extract; Beta vulgaris, (3) L-Carnitine, (4) Taurine, (5) Citicoline, (6) Citrin®K (Garcinia cambogia), (7) uC3® Clear (Curcuma Longa Complex), (8) Saberry® (Indian Goosberry; Emblica Officinalis), (9) Pine Bark Extract and 500 mg of (10) ViNitrox™ (Vitis vinifera and Malus pumila extract), 150 mg of (11) AstraGin® (Astragalus & Panax notoginseng root extracts) and 12mg of (12) Astaxanthin (Microalgae, Haematococcus pluvialis).
(1) We use amino acid L-Citrulline, instead of L-arginine. Why? Because, it bypasses the liver and unlike arginine is not subject to breakdown by arginase. L-Citrulline is easily absorbed and converted by our kidneys to arginine, in amounts that our body needs without causing side effects.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
† Transparency and accuracy are a top priority at Life Force International. We constantly strive to ensure that product information is complete, accurate, and current. However, at times, products may be unavailable or have different labels or attributes than those listed here.